It was Virginia Woolf who said that every woman needed a room of her own. A personal website could be said to be your room in cyberspace. Your own room, to do with as you please, and to fill whatever you like. Are you a woman with a "room", or website of your own? Then do please join this new webring.
1. Please only submit your personal website. No commercial websites please.
2. It should go without saying, no hate sites, no intolerance, etc. Your site doesn't have to be absolutely "family friendly", but I do not want porn or anything equally unpleasant in this ring!
3. Have the ring code and logo (if you choose to use one) on your site within two weeks. If you have not added it by then you will be dropped and will have to reapply. Needless to say, if you have a good reason why you need more time, do please email me.
4. Please save a logo to your own computer. No hotlinking! Right click on the one you want and it will open on a page where you can save it.
5. Only cite the actual page that you will put the ring code on, in the join form. If you have a webrings page then you are welcome to put it there. But please have a link to the front of your site on that page. Otherwise what is the point if people cannot easily visit the rest of your site!